We had pretzels leftover from those Valentine pretzel buttons and they happen to be one thing I just can't snack on (no matter how much tea I have beside me). So, since the kids were restless, we pulled out the pretzels, some chocolate chips and sprinkles and went to town. I melted the chocolate in the microwave then let them dip the pretzels and shower with sprinkles. Stuck the pan in the freezer for a few minutes and voila! Now, I don't let them actually eat much of this stuff, so who ends up adding it to their belly (or thighs or chin or....)?