Friday, May 8

Could tulips be any more beautiful?

Simple answer...No!
I don't garden and I don't know much about flowers, but I am certain of my undying love for tulips. Red, of course, but I'd take a tulip in any color. I haven't made the neighborhood rounds with my camera in hand yet, but we had the good fortune of discovering some abandoned tulips (unfortunate for someone else) on the ground next to our back door and brought them in. Absolutely lovely.

Unrelated: Given the response to those creepy spaghetti dogs of my last post, I think I may have to consider starting a blog dedicated to disgusting, yet edible, food art. Not really. But I do think I could dedicate a small amount of time to finding some other silly food activities. Or maybe I'll just have friends send me the links and I'll do the projects. That's more like it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Should I have realized that we have the same favorite flower?

I LOVE tulips.

Tracy Compaan said...

I just went to Istanbul and they pride themselves on their tulips. I took a bunch of pictures of them, and other beautiful things in God's creation there in my facebook album, Beauty in Istanbul. I adore them. I just learned that they only last a few weeks and then they die.

Beth- the mama bee said...

those are really pretty. It must be too hot in FL for tulips... I don't recall seeing any in the past two years we have lived there.

moomer said...

I also adore tulips! You may not know this, but the hospital where you & Amy were born always had a beautiful tulip display around a fountain in front. Hmmmmm...wonder if I have any pics of that?

Nilsens said...

Just found out about your blog and love it. Thank you for the great ideas! More along the 'spaghetti dog' route would be wonderful because I have a 3 year old daughter who is now in love with those creepy and fun creations!

Svr said...

No. Tulips could NOT be any more beautiful. A friend linked me to you I'm grateful. Great site!!!

Anonymous said...

I really, really enjoyed this. The humor works brilliantly, and the animation is much better than I had imagined. The way you have “blended” (hehe) it all together makes this look like a solid, whole product, as good as any Pixar short. Probably better. But then again: That’s my opinion.
air jordans paypal
jordans paypal
nike air jordans paypal
nike air jordan paypal
air jordan shoes