Tuesday, February 5

Pom-Pom Garland

The other day we had some down time and I decided to pull together this craft I saw on Kiddley (includes tutorial). I dumped a couple bags of pompoms into a bowl, threaded some embroidery floss on a needle then let the kids help. They chose which ball would go on the string, I threaded it, then they walked it down the string to Daddy, who was holding the other end. It was fun. I think I may have enjoyed it more than they did, but they did pretty well. (This would have been great for Christmas, if I'd seen it in time. Or any holiday...like the one I'm currently obsessed with!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we made these for Christmas this year - too fun!
http://kirstencan.typepad.com/kirstencan/2007/12/the-stockings-w.html

Anonymous said...

That's neat, and another one of those crafts that springboards into something else easily.

contactos en barcelona said...

So, I don't actually believe this will have effect.