Friday, July 3

Fun finds at the antique shop

Before leaving Texas, I made a quick run to the local antique shop and happened to find a few great items in booths that were being cleared out. Lucky me!
I'm a fan of painted metal bins, shelves, etc. so I naturally snatched up this storage basket. Maybe I'll spray paint it one day in a color more vibrant than off white.
I found this lovely, ratty quilt, too. The color in the fabric still looks great and the quilt is in good enough condition to use as a throw blanket, table cover, decorative hanging or something. At least if you don't mind the old rustic look. I think it works so well because the combination of colors is so sweet.
I'll save the other finds for another day.
Happy 4th of July!

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the quilt.

Unknown said...

I sent you the Lovely Blog award. I don't know how to send it on via comment space, so you can pick it up at my blog :)http://www.faithhopeandart.blogspot.com/

Thanks for providing inspiration and fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I do not even want to know how much you paid for that wire basket/bin! What a score.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.

Ryan Axel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.